Kids N' Such is looking for a new team member and it could be you!
Do you like taking on new projects and being a part of team that works together to achieve big goals? We do!
Do you want to work on your computer from home? We do!
Do you love motherhood and serving women who are taking on that challenge? We do!
We're looking for a driven individual to fulfill a dynamic role that will be both challenging, but fun. As Executive Assistant + Operator (not to be confused with a phone operator) you will work closely with our CEO and Co-founder, Justin Dyson. This will encompass working on many different projects that help us do what we do best - treat moms to a better motherhood experience.
About Kids N' Such
Founded by Channing Dyson along with her husband Justin, Kids N' Such was born in 2015 with the idea that we could make parenting easier, more convenient, and a lot more fashionable.
We started out with just one product line and have now expanded into 14 product lines. But, we're not done yet and that's why we need your help :)
The person best fit for this role:
- Enjoys working on new tasks/projects on a regular basis.
- High-level communication skills.
- Is able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Is self-motivated, hardworking, entrepreneurial, and eager to take new ideas and run with them.
- Has experience working on a computer daily and comfortable with spreadsheets.
- Has a heart for helping women experiencing motherhood.
About this role:
- Position: Executive Assistant + Operator
- Pay: Salaried position based on experience
- Time required: Full time. M-F from 8am - 5pm Central
- Job Description (role, responsibilities, results, & requirements):
- D.I.S.C Profile
- We use a D.I.S.C. profile assessment to learn how you work, communicate, and grow. There are no right or wrong answers, everyone on our team is different :)
- Go to www.tonyrobbins.com/disc and take the free DISC assessment.
- Go through the assessment from the perspective of how you are in a work environment.
- Feel free to unsubscribe from Tony’s email list after you get your results.
Send each deliverable in an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name as the subject.
We will not consider applications without both deliverables.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.